Polaris Angle Drive Differential Fluid
Angle Drive Fluid Advantage: Polaris Angle Drive Fluid is a high-quality lubricant designed for Polaris ORV rear final drives to maintain peak performance longer than standard automotive or aftermarket differential fluids. Polaris Angle Drive uses the latest generation antiwear additive technology to protect against interfacing gear wear, corrosion and oxidation caused by sustained high temperatures.
Outstanding Protection and Proven Performance: Protecting final drive operation. Polaris Angle Drive Fluid, with a thicker viscosity, is designed to provide maximum protection under extreme pressure, lessens corrosion and reduces wear in Polaris ORV angle gear drive systems, ensuring long component life under severe operating conditions
Maintaining drive quality. The proprietary formula provides proper lubrication to critical components of angle drive gear systems. Our optimized viscosity range maximizes rear drive efficiency by maintaining proper film thickness between interacting gear surfaces at any speed and under high loads.
- ALL-TERRAIN FORMULA: Polaris Angle Drive Fluid is specially formulated to provide maximum protection and high-torque capacity, delivering superior performance in ORV rear angle drives
- CUSTOM ADDITIVE SYSTEM: The advanced formula contains special extreme pressure additives to ensure final drive systems are protected and functioning properly, even in harsh conditions and under severe operation
- OUTSTANDING PROTECTION AND PROVEN PERFORMANCE: Polaris Angle Drive Fluid is designed to provide maximum protection under extreme pressure, lessens corrosion and reduces wear in Polaris ORV angle gear drive systems
- SPECS: Angle drive differential fluid, all season performance
- APPLICATIONS: Polaris Tested & Engineering Approved for use in Polaris Off-Road Vehicles