Youth 360 Dier Jersey
A DURABLE, AGILE MOTOCROSS JERSEY FOR YOUNG RIDERS
Purpose built for motocross, the Youth 360 Dier Jersey precisely blends rugged durability and agile movement into one fine-tuned jersey. Each stitch and panel are purpose-built to improve the strength of the garment.
The Youth 360 Dier Jersey offers durability and comfort, with zonal paneling to improve abrasion resistance in key wear areas. Using our TruDri® fabric and mesh panels to wick away sweat from your body and increase ventilation, the jersey keeps you cool, dry, and comfortable. Our Rider Attack Position™ (RAP) construction is tailored specifically with pre-curved sleeves to optimize comfort while in a riding position. With a drop-tail to keep you nice and tucked in as you ride, 360 gear helps you stay comfortable and protected no matter what you face when you get out there and rip.
- TruDri® moisture-wicking main body provides a soft, lightweight fit while moving sweat away from the body to keep you dry
- Pre-curved sleeves create natural Rider Attack Position™ (RAP) for improved ergonomic fit on the bike
- Durable PK zonal paneling improves abrasion resistance
- Vented mesh side and back panels for enhanced breathability and airflow
- Bonded collar and minimized stretch-cuff design provide superior comfort
- Drop-tail design keeps jersey tucked in pants
- Dyed and sublimated main body panels with premium graphics for a rich, durable, and long-lasting aesthetic
- 100% polyester jersey